The NFINIT Community Cloud is a multi-tenant cloud that gives you more controls than a public cloud, but with the scale and cost savings similar to public cloud. You can also migrate your existing tools and applications without the costs and hassles of reconfiguring them to fit a public cloud platform.
What is community cloud?
Private Cloud Controls; Public Cloud Savings
Community Cloud Gives You…
- The control and security of a private cloud
- Cost savings and resource scaling of a public cloud
- Platform and hardware management by NFINIT cloud experts
- Private, secure Layer-3 VPN to geo-redundant locations
- Familiar hypervisors (VMWare, Hyper-V) and management consoles (vCloud Director, Azure Pack)
- Shared responsibility model
Intuitive, Easy Control
Thanks to partnerships with companies like Microsoft (Hyper-V), Oracle, and VMware, you retain complete control over your cloud infrastructure. NFINIT Community Cloud comes with intuitive interfaces that allow you to scale and adapt your computing power as needed. The result is a solution that helps your organization meet tomorrow’s needs, today.