Downtown Los Angeles is home to One Wilshire, a 30 story, 656,000 sq. ft. building that serves as the telecommunications hub of the western United States and provides connection to the entire Pacific Rim.
Los Angeles, CA
One Wilshire offers:
- Most highly connected Internet point in the western U.S.
- Undersea cables pass one-third of Internet traffic from the U.S. to Asia through the building
- Highly diverse carrier list including, allowing peering/connectivity with more than 1,800 unique carriers
- Direct access to AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Any2Exchange® for Internet peering and BBIX at speeds up to 100Gbps
- NFINIT operates a private 400Gbps backbone connection directly into OWB
- Controlled access with key cards and biometric scanners
- In-house staffed with 24x7x365 remote security monitoring