This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for NFINIT. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by NFINIT including information collected via this website, nfinit.com. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information (PII) is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
By visiting nfinit.com or using NFINIT services, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What information do we collect from users and how is it used?
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give to us in any other way. We use this information to respond to your requests and communicate with you.
You can choose to not provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of certain features, and we may not be able to process certain requests. Click here to see examples of information you give us.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses nfinit.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of nfinit.com on other Web sites. Click here to see examples of information you give us.
To help us make marketing e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from nfinit.com if your computer supports such capabilities. You can unsubscribe from marketing emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or by contacting us. NFINIT clients can modify Service e-mail notification preferences via the Client Portal or by contacting NFINIT support.
Examples of Information We Collect
Information you give us
You provide information when you:
- download content, such as white papers
- complete a support ticket, a questionnaire, or other information request forms.
- create and administer NFINIT account information
- set up automatic payments
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise
- physically visit our datacenters to receive authorized physical access
- set up notification services
- provide data access permissions for NFINIT Service offerings
- register for or attend an NFINIT event
You might supply us with such information as:
- full names, physical addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other similar contact information
- information about your organization and your contacts, such as colleagues or people within your organization
- usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information
- your image (still and video) when you physically visit our datacenters
- content of feedback, testimonials, inquiries, support tickets, and any phone conversations, chat sessions and emails with or to us
- information regarding identity, including government-issued identification information
- corporate and financial information
- VAT numbers and other tax identifiers
We collect information automatically when you:
- visit, interact with, or use NFINIT Services (including when you use your computer or other device to interact with NFINIT Services)
- download content from us
- open emails or click on links in emails from us
- interact or communicate with us (such as when you attend an NFINIT event or when you request support)
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet
- login; email address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; and the phone number you used to call our phone numbers
- the location of your device or computer
- NFINIT Service metrics, such as Service usage, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, your settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs
- email addresses and phone numbers used to contact us
- during some visits we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page
- we may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for fraud prevention and diagnostic purposes
Does NFINIT share the Information it receives?
NFINIT is the sole owner of the information it collects. We will not share this information with others in ways different from what is disclosed in this notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of NFINIT and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of NFINIT, our users, or others. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from clients for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent:Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Does NFINIT sell Personal Information it receives?
In its normal course of business, NFINIT does not sell personal information we receive, and therefore, it is unnecessary to provide a way to opt out of the sale of your personal information. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses. In such transactions, client information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless the client consents otherwise). Also, in the event that NFINIT or substantially all of its assets are acquired, client and non-client information will be one of the transferred assets. If you do not want your personal information transferred in the event of a sale of NFINIT or a business owned by NFINIT, you can request to have us delete any data we have about you. See “What Information Can I Access and Control” below on how to place that request.
What Information Can I Access and Control?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. In addition, non-clients and clients can do the following at any time by contacting us via our toll-free phone number:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Information NFINIT Clients Can Access
- your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information
- usernames, aliases, permissions, and other authentication and security credential information
- your Service Order, certain service usage data, billing, and payment history
- payment settings, such as payment and billing preferences
- tax information
- Service email communication and notification settings
We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- When you submit information via the website, your information is protected during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar next to the address of the Web page.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Retention of Personal Information
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of NFINIT Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law (including for tax and accounting purposes), or as otherwise communicated to you. How long we retain specific personal information varies depending on the purpose for its use, and we will delete your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
How will I know about changes in the Privacy Notice?
NFINIT reserves the right to update this privacy notice from time to time.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. If you do not want to receive Terms of Service and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of nfinit.com and NFINIT services, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes. We will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of client information collected in the past without notifying and receiving the consent of affected clients.