Endpoint Management is a process for restricting and supervising access from endpoints. Workstations, point-of-sale systems, tablets, smartphones, servers – any device that employees use to access your network, data, and applications – is a point of vulnerability.
Reduce daily endpoint threats
What is Endpoint Management?
Leave the Worrying to Us
Securing endpoints is a never ending task. It requires maintaining apps, installing patches, updating policies, and ensuring authentication protocols are consistently applied. Most importantly, it requires constant monitoring and responding to alerts.
NFINIT Endpoint Management consolidates all these tasks into a comprehensive system with single-pane visibility. Together, we build a strategy to provision, deploy, monitor, and maintain endpoints that improves your organization’s security posture.
- 24/7/365 device monitoring by skilled NOC technicians
- Human incident triage based on client-defined escalation rules
- Asset and firmware management
- Compliance evaluation and remediation
- Configuration, backups, trend analysis, MTTR/MTBF